1. Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation They have Proudly served the autism community for 10 years. “Our primary goal is to promote awareness and support families affected by autism spectrum disorders. We are committed to funding organizations that provide direct services, family support grants, education, advocacy and recreational opportunities with the purpose of improving the quality of life for individuals with autism and their families. “” Your support makes a difference to the Northeast Arc in a big way, especially to the many children, adolescents and adults who rely on our services to help them learn, live, work, socialize and thrive. ” said Gerald M, Executive Director.
2. California Autism Foundation It is to provide people with autism and other developmental disabilities with the best possible opportunities for lifetime support, training and assistance in helping them reach their highest potential for independence, productivity and fulfillment.
3. The Northwest Autism Foundation (NWAF) It hopes that families of those with autism will use this site to find resources that might aide them in caring for their autistic loved one. The Northwest Autism Foundation, which was founded in 1997, is a non-profit organization whose goal is to provide education and information for free or at a nominal cost to families, caregivers and professionals of autistic children.
4. UK Autism Foundation This is, a new autism charity for a new generation was launched at a community dinner and auction in Woodford Green, Essex. The charity came from the work of the Autism Awareness Campaign UK founded by autism campaigners Ivan and Charika Corea in 2000. The Autism Awareness Campaign has the support of the Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Leader of the Opposition David Cameron and Leader of the Liberal Democrats Nick Clegg.
5. RT Autism Awareness Foundation This is an organization devoted to making people aware of Autism and the effects it has on children and their families. The diagnosis of Autism is an emotional one for families, and the RT Autism Awareness Foundation wants people to know that they are not alone. It is the organization's desire and dedication to promote events for Autism Awareness so that present and future children, along with their families who face this battle will have strong support.
6. Autism Delaware Autism Delaware is a nonprofit, 501 (c) 3 organization dedicated to serving people and families in Delaware who are affected by autism. Our mission is to create better lives for people with autism and their families in Delaware. Autism Delaware was started in 1998 by a group of families who became friends through their common experience with autism. They realized that by working together they could provide service and support to the autism community in the state and have a much stronger voice in Dover, in the classroom and where else advocacy for the autism community was needed.
7. Utah Autism Foundation It is a non-profit organization formulated to identify and support research on both a local and national level into the caruse, prevention, and potential treatment of autism. The foundation was started by David R. Spafford and his wife Susan, after their son Joey was diagnosed with autism, a severe cognitive disorder that affects approximately one out of every 166 children in the United States.
8. Parker Autism Foundation It is a non-profit 501 (C) (3) organization dedicated to serving NORTH CAROLINA (USA) children with autism spectrum disorders and their families.
9. Grant a Gift Foundation It is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) public charity that benefit of children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, or suspected to have ASD, and the people who care for them. Our foundation will work hand-in-hand with the community and other local organizations that support Autism. We are currently accepting pledges to start operations and service scholarships funding in Spring of 2010.
10. Lowcountry Autism Foundation, Inc. This is a local, volunteer based, non-profit corporation dedicated to supporting individuals and families living with autism in Beaufort County, Jasper County, Hampton County, Colleton County and surrounding areas.